If you were to walk around your workplace tomorrow and ask five employees,
“What is customer experience?”
What would happen? Would you:
a) Receive five identical answers
b) Listen to a debate amongst your team without an aligned response
c) Have your employees staring at you blankly
It might sound elementary but you would be surprised how many companies don’t know what customer experience actually is. If that’s the case, how are they suppose to create a world-class customer experience?
In this 3 minute episode you will learn:
- A Gartner study statistic that predicts customer experience innovation
- My personal customer experience definition
- A real-world example of customer experience that we can all relate to
Be sure to watch until the end of the episode as I ask my “Question of the Episode.” If you like the video, I would greatly appreciate if you did the following (it will only take you a moment):
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel. There are many more videos coming very soon
- Comment on the video. Let me know your thoughts, comments and questions.
- “Like” the video by clicking the thumbs up icon