While in my early 20’s I got a job as a customer service agent working within a call centre. I didn’t grow up aspiring to be a call centre agent but I recognized that it would be a springboard to other career opportunities (if I applied myself).
In this video I share how I was able to get promoted four times in just under six years. I also share ways that I continuously improved my customer service skills as an employee which has led to a fulfilling career.
By watching this 3 minute episode you will learn:
- How you and your team can learn from top performers
- Ways to do more than just the minimum
- Why management can’t be responsible for developing everyone
Be sure to watch until the end of the episode as I ask my “Question of the Episode.” If you like the video, I would greatly appreciate if you did the following (it will only take you a moment):
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel. There are many more videos coming very soon.
- Comment on the video. Let me know your thoughts, comments and questions.
- “Like” the video by clicking the thumbs up icon.